While we have made every attempt to make this policy as clear as possible, if you have any further questions about it, feel free to contact us.
- We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties.
- We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business' personally identifiable information to any third party.
- Your personal information is collected through our contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent. Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your postcode). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records.
- Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.
- 'Cookies' that store information on your computer in a text file are used for processing your experience through our site but are not used to store any identity information relating to you.
- Information on Energy Diamond profile data is kept to contribute to statistics needed to keep track of the validity of what we process on behalf of customers.
- Should you wish to have your identity disassociated from your profile data then please contact us and we will arrange it, however you will have no further access to that data after your identity has been disassociated from it.
- You have a right to access any data kept on our databases that you have given us for a small administration fee of £10.00.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact us using our Contact Form
(c) 1989-2017 Jazz Rasool, Last Updated
Tuesday, July 30, 2013